We believe in the free flow of information and so publish under a Creative Commons — Attribution/No derivatives license. This means you can republish our articles online or in print for free, provided you follow these guidelines:
Republishing guidelines, for print and online
- You have to credit “Street Food Guy” and include a link back to either our home page or the article URL (it cannot contain tag rel=”nofollow” on the link). Our preference is a credit at the top of the article.
- You can’t sell our material separately, but it’s OK to put our articles on pages with ads.
- You can’t edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location and editorial style.
- Extracts: you can run the first few lines or paragraphs of the article and then say: “Read the full article on Street Food Guy” with a link back to the article.
- Quotes: you can quote authors provided you include a link back to the article URL.
- Translations: are technically a derivative under our creative commons license and so require following the guidelines.
- Signed consent / copyright release forms: are not required, providing you are following these guidelines.
- Print: articles can be published in print under these same rules, with the exception that you do not need to include links. We would appreciate it if you would send an image of the republished article to email@example.com so that we can share it with the author.
- Podcast and video: are also covered by creative commons and the same attribution requirements apply.